To celebrate the launch of HONOUR's brand spanking new Sex Toy selection HONOUR Play - we're giving one lucky customer the opportunity to WIN an entire year's worth of sex toys.
What do you have to do to enter...? Well it's simple - purchase any item from our new HONOUR Play selection between the 19th April 2013 and 19th May 2013 and you'll be automatically entered into the competition.
The winner will receive 1 year's worth of toys, including whips, vibes, ties, plugs, dildos and plenty more. We'll deliver this little treasure chest of naughtiness to the winners front door - just don't use them all at once!
Entries close at 23:59 on 19th May 2013 and full Terms and Conditions can be found below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The win a years supply of sex toys competition with Honour Ltd is open to UK residents aged 18 years and over, except employees of Honour Ltd or any related companies, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
2. To enter, go to www.honour.co.uk and purchase one or more items from the HONOUR Play category.
3. Entries must be made by 23:59 GMT on 19th of May 2013.
4. There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries or entries that are delivered late, are illegible, incomplete, damaged or otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
5. There will be 1 prize winner who will receive a year supply of sex toys from the Honour Play category - based on 1 sex toy per calendar month equating to 12 in total for the period 03/06/13 - 03/06/14.
6. The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries within 2 weeks of competition closure by an independent person, whose decision shall be final.
7. Winners will be notified by email/telephone using the details provided by the closing date. Winners must claim their prize within 1 month of the closing date. If they do not do so, then Honour Ltd reserves the right to offer the prize to an alternative winner.
8. The prize is subject to availability. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
9. Images used are for visual purposes only. Alternative products or colours may be substituted for the items shown. Honour Ltd reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute an alternative to any of the prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
10. Honour Ltd reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the competition at any time.
11. The Honour Play competition and these terms and conditions are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English Courts.
12. Promoter: Honour Ltd, Unit 2, Finway Court, Whippendell Road, Watford, WD18 7EN.