- Goods must be returned in their original condition and packaging.
- Goods will only be accepted if returned as new i.e. have not been washed or worn, with tags and labels still intact. (This excludes non-refundable goods, please see point 5 below).
- Goods must be returned at the customer’s expense.
- Customers assume responsibility for goods returned via post and we strongly recommend that returned items are tracked and proof of postage is retained.
- Bespoke (Made to measure items) items which are made to your colour and size specification cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Goods of an intimate nature are non refundable and non exchangeable, this includes sex toys, hosiery, underwear, wigs, selected bondage items, food supplements, oral capsules, magazines and is in accordance with health and hygiene regulations.
- All UK orders over £20 are sent out Free of delivery charge. Any additional delivery services requested are not refundable.
Can I Return My Purchase?
All of our items come with a 30-day money back guarantee, please see below for details.
Can I Exchange My Purchase?
If you would like to exchange you purchase for a different size or an alternative product, please contact our Customer Service team who will be happy to help. Exchange items are subject to the same conditions as returns (above).
- Please contact our Customer Service team before returning so that we can advise you.
- Please return items within 28 days, we regret that we are unable to accept any faulty items back after this time.
- Please return the item in a clean condition, in its original packaging, complete with any manuals and accessories.
- If the item is faulty we will cover the cost of your return postage up to a value of £7.50. Parcels costing over £7.50 or posting from overseas please email us to obtain your personal reference number.
- When returning faulty items please state the fault of the item on the dispatch note that was received with your order, this can be a photocopy of the original document.
Faulty / Incorrect Product?
All products are inspected before dispatch; however in the unlikely event that your goods are faulty please return them to us for a refund or exchange, please see below for details.
Returns / Exchanges Address:
Honour Returns Dept.
Unit 2, Finway Court
Online orders cannot be returned to our shops.
- If any of the above conditions are not met we reserve the right to return the goods to you at your expense.
- Sets / bundle products offers (with codes starting BUN) can only be returned as a complete bundle, not as individual garments. As bundles may include goods of an intimate nature, they would need to be unworn and returned in original packaging and condition.
- Customers may cancel their order within 7 days of purchase. A refund will be issued straight away if the goods have not left our premises. If the goods are in transit we will refund you as soon as we receive the goods back.